Wednesday 23 April 2014

Funny Stuff I've Heard Kids Says....

Although I'm only a NQT and in my first year of teaching, I have actually been in the teaching profession through my training for nearly 5 years now. From over this period, I have seen and heard so many silly little quotes that children have done and said. At my first ever placement, I was given a little bit of advice by my mentor who told me to keep a little notebook throughout my training of all things that have made me laugh. So today, I feel like sharing. Hope you enjoy.

"I brock my tooth and I had to get a feeling from the dentist." A Year 3 student explaining her trip to the dentist in her Early Morning Task book.

"My favourite subject is history, I like looking into the post to see what I can find." A Year 5 boy at the start of the year telling me about himself.

"My mum was a bit shock up yesterday because she had a dump in the car." One of my Year 3 students who oftens gets her b's and d's the wrong way round.

"Today I painted an octopus with big eyes and eight purple testicles." After teaching art to my Year 2 class, one little girl decided to write a letter to her mummy explaining what she did throughout the day.

"The North Pole is so cold that the people who live there have to live somewhere else." A boy in my Year 4 class getting a little confused with his geography knowledge.

"I saw some grillers at the zoo, they werr big and herry like my dad." A little girl in my Year 2 being very honest.

"My mum falled down the stairs, and was lying prostitute on the ground." The fact he spelt 'prostitute' correctly still amazes me today.

"In the field next to our house they think they have found the remains of a Roman fart." Just needed put the curl on the 'r' and it would of turned into a 'c' but he didn't and it still makes me chuckle.

I hope you have enjoyed reading these as much as I have enjoyed looking through my notebook and selecting my favourite few quotes. I've got loads more to share but these are some of the best I have witnessed. I would highly recommend if your starting out as trainee on a PGCE or a BEd course that you do the same. I often take a quick picture at the end of the school day of anything that has amused me. 

Anyway, as it is a new term I hope your all getting back into the swing of things. Over and out.

Mr. W

1 comment:

  1. There are situations when you face with a writer's block but must meet the deadline and write your article or essay very quickly. If you want to be sure your essay will impress your readers, use the help of this service: http://www.freelancehouse.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete